Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New favorite city

Well the past few days have been eventful. As I said before I left we got up at 4 and 5 respectively for Mom and I to fly out at 8. When we got there the plane had hydraulic problems. As many of you know flying with me is nothing but an adventure so when we get to ATL (3 hours late) the same thing happens again! at least it was a quick fix this time so we goth into DC around 5:30. We came to the dorm and realized that my hoyer lift wouldn't fit under the bed so we had to get a new bed (typical). Once we figured all that out we spent the next day we toured the sights of our beautiful capital all day! The Vietnam Memorial was especially moving because whole units of vets were there in honor of their fallen comrades. It was quite the experience. Then this morning I got up and went to training, and started learning all about the fun things that are built into this wonderful program. So my final thought is "this is gonna be an amazing summer and I HAVE to get a job at the end of it so I can stay in this amazing city"

1 comment:

  1. Excited to follow you! You will have a wonderful summer I am sure!

    Love, Mrs. Rosemary

    ReplyDelete