Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ironic!

Hey Guys!
It has been a while!  I intended to keep this up as I went through college.  But... as you can tell I got pretty busy.  I used the title ironic because right before I started writing this mom read the title I used when I began my freshman year, Rolling Into a New World.  I cannot believe four years has gone by so fast, it does not seem possible that I will graduate in December. It is ironic because it is once again what I am about to do, roll into a new world!

It is the eve before I fly out to Washington DC to begin a summer internship there.  The internship is sponseored by The American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD).  I will be doing my internship at the US Department of Education! 

Tonight I am nervous, and excited!  I doubt I will sleep much at all!  I am going to try to update this a few times a week.  I hope you will join me on this journey!

Anxious and excited!
Wheelchair Boy!  aka Zach! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. Yes, time does seem to fly by in the blink of an eye. I can remember vividly when you were born 3 months earlier than expected, and 2 months before I married your Uncle JimBo. Now here we are 23 years later, me sitting on a bench in Gulf Shores typing this as your almost 14 and 11 year old cousins play putt putt. You have always amazed me and will always bey hero. You have such drive and determination and have allowed nothing to stand in your way. You are such a fine example for my boys. I am so proud of you. Give 'em hell!

    ReplyDelete