Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Just Wish I Could Make A Fist

Like any other person I have stress.  I have to write a ten page book report for Tuesday. That's six days away.  Also, for Economics I have a group project due before we get out for Thanksgiving break, we just started.  In Government I have to research for a senate simulation and write a bill.  My problem is I can't find any stress relievers due to my disability.  I can't punch any thing because I have crooked fingers.  Well, I could play football on my 360 but, as you all know I tend to get too excited and break things.  Having a disability and being a hyperactive person can make you wired! I'm open to any outputs of stress.

2 comments:

  1. when im stressed sometimes i sit and listen to smooth relaxing music.. whether it be r&b music or even sounds of the ocean hitting rocks.. it can help calm your mind. :]

    ReplyDelete