Monday, November 16, 2009

Countdown

Who would of thought I'm almost done with my first semster of college?  Wow!  I am ready for a break though I must admit.  There was a new development today.  The door to my hall and lobby where fixed so that all I have to do is press a button to open them...that is very cool. Now, if I could just get something like that on the door to my room.  I would love to be able to get into my room independently.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow because, our senate simulation is taking place.   I mentioned it in an eariler blog that it would be good pratice for what I want to persue as a career.  So, that should be interesting.  After the Thanksgiving Hoilday it's crunch time one week left.  If anybody has any good  tips on how to study for finals let me know.  I want to be prepared and not get too stressed about them!

Wheelchair Kid

3 comments:

  1. Hey Zach,

    Hope you're doing well. The new set-up on the door sounds good.

    Sorry about MSU last weekend. You know I was pulling for them! At least, in your case, you could be somewhat happy either way. Now, on to the Egg Bowl and the Iron Bowl. At least your Bulldogs have a chance in the Egg Bowl. I don't think that's the case with my Tigers in the Iron Bowl. I'm predicting Bama wins something like 31-13. I hope I'm wrong. Yes, I know you hope I'm right!

    P.S. Enjoy my avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed that y'all play Arky before the Egg Bowl. Hope you beat 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well as you can see we didn't beat Arky, I think you are generous in spotted Tigers 13 points, cause if i remember correctly wasn't last year's score 35-0. And I think they are better than they was last year. As far as ole miss it's going to take everything we got.

    ReplyDelete